I facilitate professional supervision and a contemplative learning space to reflect on and discuss your work in depth.
If you’re an individual or organisation looking for a supervisor to support your work, I offer supervision to experienced and trainee Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Therapists, Coaches, HR/Training professionals and staff teams.
My approach is informed by mindfulness and I endeavour to create a contemplative space where we will hold the work with a compassionate heart.
Each supervision contract is unique, however, for guidance, the following outlines what structure a session might take:
- Agreeing the supervision contract and practicals
- Creating space to check in
- Case presentation of work or a live issue at work and its impact
- Finding the key questions – reflection & exploration of what’s arising
- Exploring parallel processes
- Integration, future action & close
There are several reasons why supervision is professionally important:
I offer individual and group supervision. The way I practice supervision is through reflective dialogue and mindfulness informed enquiry on what is evoked in the present moment. This is a creative process that can include a number of ways of working.